Missing Emails

I’ve noticed for the last few weeks that I’ve not been receiving notification emails for every order. It seems very hit and miss. Has anyone else had this problem? I’ve checked spam too but nothing there. It seems weird that if two orders come through within an hour yet I only get one of them by email. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
9 Replies
Arcalliq
Community Maker

Re: Missing Emails

Yeap. Had the same for quite a while now  and the same goes for despatch notification. I just keep checking directly on Etsy.

1 Like

I have not had one since Sept. 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
2numerous
Conversation Maker

The email glitch goes back to September 2019 from my experience. 

0 Likes

@FernbankStudioUK: Sadly there are lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications. The consensus is that a seller needs to check their shop at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

1 Like

Oh yes of course I check my shop directly multiple times a day but I just thought it seemed like there had been an increase in it recently and wondered if there was any logical reason for it. 

0 Likes

This has been going on for years so you need to check your shop regularly so you don't miss orders.  Also I've noticed when I've been getting messages there is a long time between the customer sending them and the message arriving in my inbox - hours, not minutes.

0 Likes

The missing emails thing has only started for me in the last week or two. Seems odd Etsy can't sort it out. Ask for help and they tell you to check your Junk file.

0 Likes

It has been happening to me for several months now.  I have missed about 1/2 of my order email messages and miss the same with my "ETSY Shipping" and/or ETSY Shipping Notification" (sometimes I get only one, sometimes I get the other and sometimes get both or none). Last week I did not get a notice of my deposit amount.

Luckily I get orders on my Etsy App. 

0 Likes
ZenCatPottery
Conversation Maker

I agree that this isn’t right, but you should be checking your shop platform daily, so this shouldn’t be a big problem.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.