Met the criteria for star seller but was not awarded a badge for April

I believe that I met all the criteria for star seller for the April badge. The star seller dashboard said I had perfect scores in all thecategories. I was excitedly awaiting the 1st April, only to find a message on the dashboard saying that I didn't meet the criteria this time around and to try again. I am confused? Is this a bug or glitch on the system?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Met the criteria for star seller but was not awarded a badge for April

Did you meet the minimum sales amount? also you to qualify it is 90 days from the 1st sale

• Message response rate: 95%+ of first messages in a thread are responded to within 24 hours. This stat is only considered if you receive new messages during the review period.
  • On-time dispatch & tracking: 95%+ of orders dispatch on time with tracking or with a postage label purchased on Etsy
  • Ratings average: Your average rating is 4.8 or higher.
  • You must also meet a minimum of 5 orders and 300 USD in sales during the 3-month review period, and you must have been on Etsy’s platform for 90 days since your first sale.
1 Like
doouup
Inspiration Seeker

I had the same problem. I met all criterias. I had the star seller the months before, now it's gone and I don't know why???

0 Likes

@doouup  you're missing the reviews badge.

You only had 14 reviews in period, totalling 66 stars. 66/14 = 4.7 average.

0 Likes

@SunshineDesignsDevon: When was your first sale? Star Seller is calculated only on the 1st of each month, and on that day it must have been more than 90 days since your first sale, then you need to have met the order quantity and volume requirements during the preceding three month period, and only then are the other metrics considered.

0 Likes

I too experienced the same issue. I was anticipating it but now I'm not even going to bother worrying with their little gold star sticker like I'm in Kindergarten hoping for a sticker from the teacher. I'm just going to keep going. 100% reply rate, 5stars, 313 sales, definitely met all requirements. But alas, no avail. 

0 Likes

As you don't have any of the badges, you presumably didn't meet the $300 requirement for the 3 month period?

1 Like

To get the badge on April 1st, your first sale needed to be Jan 2nd or earlier.

Doesn't look like it was based on the reviews, or as @PriddeyThings  says, didn't meet the $300 requirement.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.