JewelryByScotti
Conversation Maker

Messaging Stats inaccurately showing ZERO percent

My Message response rating for Star Seller is at ZERO percent, which makes absolutely no sense at all. How can I get someone to take a look at that?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Messaging Stats inaccurately showing ZERO percent

@JewelryByScotti: What does the applicable CSV file say? How many new message threads have you had during the Star Seller period?

0 Likes

My messaging has always been 100% But I had one month that it showed zero for for one whole month.  It went back to normal the next month. Like you I was puzzled but never figured out why.

1 Like
JewelryByScotti
Conversation Maker

CSV file says there was one person ("Ben") on Sept. 15 that I did not respond to within 24 hours. I can't find the incoming message or any exchange with "Ben" in September.

I corresponded with four customers in October, all within the 24 hour initial response window.

https://capture.dropbox.com/8iiGYCLT7zaKnFKa

0 Likes

@JewelryByScotti: But was the FIRST message of each thread received during the three month period? That is all that counts for Star Seller. As for "Ben", open the link ( the https://www.etsy.com/messages/[MESSAGE_ID] in the CSV file) to see which message it is.

0 Likes
JewelryByScotti
Conversation Maker

@BagmakerSupply 

Here is the message from "Ben." I don't remember ever seeing it, and if I had, I would have deleted it, not replied to it. It's stupid that I would be expected to reply to this garbage.

====================

Hi Scotti,

Hope you are doing great!

I'm Sunny from LEVERT (www.levertarts.com).We are the 1st tier authentic manufacturer of vintage jewelry in China.Rooting ourselves in antique hand made jewelry industry, we’ve been doing this design, production works and benefiting wholesaler customer groups for years.With adopting all kinds of materials,including the turquoise, gemstones support OEM,ODM service and designer brand series, We are willing to reduce our profit expectation for a new relationship.

We have very professional cross-border shipping service. 5-7days you will receive the goods after the drawing designs confirmation.

0 Likes
JewelryByScotti
Conversation Maker

@BagmakerSupply -- Yes, the FIRST message of each thread was received during the three month period. All of the correspondence was concluded within 2-3 days. 

There is NO reason at all why I'm getting a "Zero Percent" rating on messages.

0 Likes
ByLivRich
Inspiration Seeker

same in here i couldt find etsy support.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.