Mass editing option not working

I'm trying to mass edit the descriptions on nearly 200 of my listings using 'Find and Replace' but it is not working. I have had issues with this in the past, but I would have thought Etsy would have fixed any glitches by now. To have to edit each individual listing will be a time-consuming and tedious process and it will be ridiculous to have to edit this way when there is an option to mass edit. To have to pay numerous fees to Etsy only to not have shop features work properly to make things easier is unacceptable. 

Anyone else encounter this frustrating issue and what do you suggest?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Mass editing option not working

Are you accessing listings through the Listings page? A common error is to attempt to use bulk edit from the main shop page.

Here's the Help Center article on bulk editing, in case something here might help:

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000337307-Can-I-Create-or-Edit-Multiple-Listings-at-Once-

0 Likes

Re: Mass editing option not working

Yes, that is exactly how I'm doing it. I am using the 'Find and Replace' feature, entering what to find and replace and what to replace it with, selecting 'Replace All' and it absolutely does not work. Very frustrating. I see no excuse for shop features not to work considering the fees we pay every month. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.