Listings enot downloading on app

Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Listings enot downloading on app

Use a browser 

0 Likes

Didn't work but thank you 

0 Likes

@MISSEWGOOD  If you mean the Sell on Etsy App is not showing your all active listings, like ones you've recently added - you need to sign out of the app, then back in.  That's usually all it takes to make everything current.

0 Likes

That didn't work but thank you

0 Likes
Mycyberattic
Conversation Maker

Elaine, If you are refering to the app on a tablet,  I had that awhile ago and what I found was for some reason the listings were out of order.  I had to go to the end of the items lists where some were intermixed with the sold items.  I had to click on them to open them and back space to close them and it would put them back in order.  Only after I did that , then the newly listed items would show up.  I opened the app on my tablet --> went to listings --> then clicked on the 3 dots on the upper right hand side --> picked grid to make them easier to see.   I keep looking for updates to the app but it says its okay.  I think my tablet is just getting obsolete. 

0 Likes

Thank you...   for some reason, it is working now....I tried all the suggestions...left it for a few hours..and presto..it works...  thank goodness!  I take pics with phone, and I have a new laptop and a new phone and I can't seem to download my pics to computer...its awful getting old...LOL

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.