FotoVoel
Inspiration Seeker

Listing won't Publish or Save

I just spent a lot of time setting up a new listing.  It will not save or publish because it says there is a problem in the Listing Details. I can not find anything missing or wrong. Nothing is highlighted red. I am beyond frustrated and afraid if i leave the page everything will be lost. Please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to find help.

Thank you!

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
6 Replies
TinyHomeGoods
Conversation Maker

Re: Listing won't Publish or Save

Try looking at the date the item

0 Likes
BlackCatTheory
Conversation Maker

Are you listing from  Printify? If so, they are having problems and are working on it.

0 Likes
TinyHomeGoods
Conversation Maker

Try looking at the date the item was made.

0 Likes
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

I'd recommend signing out and logging off, and maybe even rebooting, if you're on a laptop anyway - but then you'd lose your text.  So, first off I'd copy all the descriptive info you've typed that's more than just a few words - and paste it into a text document. Notepad, or Word, or anything handy. At least that'll work if you're on a laptop.

When I get a warning that I can't publish, it's usually Returns and Exchanges that I need to address.  Can you find those anywhere on your listing page? Wish I could think of something more useful!  

1 Like
GlitteramaCrafts
Conversation Maker

Check that you don't have a space before the first word in your title.  I often find that's the problem when I'm listing and can't see anything wrong.

1 Like

I had this problem this morning except I didn't get an error message, the screen just keep hanging/loading and wouldn't publish. I went and copied an old listing and modified that, which I really didn't want to do, but that published with no problems.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.