Listing keeps disappearing

Jump to solution

I am trying to list an agate necklace.  2 times the listing has disappeared, yet I was charged 20 cents per listing.  Is there a problem today with listings magically disappearing? Is anyone else experiencing this? Who do I report this to? Any info or help would certainly be appreciated.  I've never had listing issues on Etsy.  I expect them on other platforms...lol. Thanks in advance to all who can help.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing keeps disappearing

Jump to solution

Yes! Omg! Ok.  Amber is a no no? Is there any way i can revise it and take the word amber out? I don't want to pay another 20 cents. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Did you use the word 'amber', even for the colour?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Yes! Omg! Ok.  Amber is a no no? Is there any way i can revise it and take the word amber out? I don't want to pay another 20 cents. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@KaihighSupplies    Remove the word amber and then ask Etsy to let you post.  The other is to create a new listing and not use the word amber.  If you are using amber for color use something like honey gold, red gold, orange red etc. 

Just an FYI it sometimes helps to review the forums from time to time as many things first get noticed here like amber, ivory and other prohibited words. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

@KaihighSupplies: "2 times the listing has disappeared" Have you looked in the "Inactive" section on your listings page?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.