Listing end date is all wrong

Jump to solution

Anyone go to their listings in the dashboard and look down the expires on place ? Are yours ok ? Mine are listed in my shop, but say expired months ago in the list.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing end date is all wrong

Jump to solution

There has been a "glitch" with Listing Renewal/Expiry Dates for over 12 Months. It does not affect all Shops. I have 5 Shops and set all Listings to Manual Renew as I like to refresh / cull Expired Listings. In only one Shop I have Listings which were due to "Expire" as long ago as Sept 2022, but which did not "Expire" and are still current.

I let this go for some Months (no Renewal Fees!!) but have been Renewing regularly now because it got to the stage where, if ever the "glitch" was fixed, I would have had over 400 Listings "Renew" on the one day.

Needless to say, I did raise several Support Tickets about the "glitch", but nothing was ever done to fix it.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

There has been a "glitch" with Listing Renewal/Expiry Dates for over 12 Months. It does not affect all Shops. I have 5 Shops and set all Listings to Manual Renew as I like to refresh / cull Expired Listings. In only one Shop I have Listings which were due to "Expire" as long ago as Sept 2022, but which did not "Expire" and are still current.

I let this go for some Months (no Renewal Fees!!) but have been Renewing regularly now because it got to the stage where, if ever the "glitch" was fixed, I would have had over 400 Listings "Renew" on the one day.

Needless to say, I did raise several Support Tickets about the "glitch", but nothing was ever done to fix it.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks ~      five shops , wow...... good on you ~!!!  I always do the batch renew to keep it on manual, as I do believe they change it by another 'glitch' sometimes I'll have two items listed in the shop, that I only have one of, and I know I didn't do it. I guess they have more important glitches to see to. ; )

1 Like

Jump to solution

I had this happen in my shop as well - lots of my listings showed they should have expired but were still active.

Then I put my shop on vacation and when I reactivated it, they were ALL expired.  Needless to say, I was pretty pissed off.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.