Listing date range filter not working? Please rectify random listing expiration dates

Please can you check my shop (VintageBy Gaslight) renew listing dates. I think the date range filter is not working properly.

I always use the manual renew but find 174 listing dates are now dated between 4th August to 30th August 2023. I feel sure that some at least should have expired prior to the 4th August. I would never have added 174 items in the same month so something is very wrong. Please can Etsy rectify this bug so I can make sure my shop is as it should be and pay any monies that may be outstanding to date .

Kind regards, Marie Kaye

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Listing date range filter not working? Please rectify random listing expiration dates

Etsy will not respond to you in the forums. 

0 Likes

Re: Listing date range filter not working? Please rectify random listing expiration dates

@VintageByGaslight: As mentioned, even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts). You can open a support ticket through Dashboard > Community & Help > Contact Us

0 Likes

Thanks for your helpful response. I have already tried Etsy contact and got nowhere. Can't use chat as button won't work. Just sent round in circles.

0 Likes

The least recent (sorted by most recent and going to the last page) is listed as Apr 4th, which would expire Aug 4th.

Appears to be working correctly.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply but sadly, it's not working correctly as I have not added the huge amount of listings at the same time that end on the same day! I just want this to be sorted out.

0 Likes

My expiration dates on my Expiration: soonest first says February 28, 2021

ETSY TECHNICIANS, will you PLEASE fix the dates on our listings, PLEASE?????

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.