I’m sure others have noticed this glitch with listing photos in shop (and on google ads) displaying as half blacked out and the other half in a “green night vision” looking way. I’ve searched the forums and can’t find any threads that mention this. It has happened in the past and Etsy fixed the glitch fairly quickly. Anyone else experiencing this. Thought this would have been resolved by now.

Re: Listing Photos Glitch 3 Weeks and Counting

I know they said they fixed it but I'm still seeing blank squares and zoomed in images on my listing page.  Not fixed as far as I'm concerned.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

I’m currently seeing this in my shop. Multiple listings

0 Likes
MulherinLane
Conversation Maker

AND we are right back to where we started with this glitch. It seemed to have been resolved a couple of weeks ago and now it is worse than ever . Almost half of my listings photos are showing up as half black and half “greened” out. Ughhhhhhhh

0 Likes
OrangeGroveBeads
Conversation Maker

How frustrating!  I do see all of at least your cover photos on every listing. Clicked into a couple listings and it looks like all the photos are visible.  I am in the US and checked both on the app on my iphone and desktop Chrome browser. 

0 Likes

Black outs, rearranged listings, crashed banner, old messages popping up, and now, listings from other sites.  Not that I don't appreciate great tats, but they don't belong on my site. Too many days of this.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.