AnyFandomAccess
Inspiration Seeker

Label Adjustment

I received an email on February 22nd that a label had been adjusted. Said label was printed/shipped on December 8th of 2023 and was delivered by USPS on December 16th. I reached out to the APV Support, as directed to do so by Etsy in the email I received about the adjustment, and sent an email containing all of the information about the label, adjustment, etc. 

I heard nothing back, and on March 15th, I reached out again in another email.

I received an email yesterday, April 30th, saying that my adjustment was "too old to be disputed", yet I emailed within an hour of the adjustment happening. Is this something that anyone else has experienced? If so, what did you do? I have no idea how to proceed with this. How is it possible that I received an adjustment over two months after the date of delivery?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Label Adjustment

Maybe they did not receive your first email or it got lost in the shuffle.

0 Likes

I would definitely try and dispute it again.  Send them a copy of your original email as proof that you disputed right away.  They are extremely slow at responding, I have waited months before as well.  I resend (forward) the email I sent back to them weekly until I hear back.  It is the most frustrating thing, especially when you know that you shipped correctly.

1 Like
pennyemporium
Conversation Maker

you can call the USPS "VerifyPostageHelp" folks at 844-819-5187 monday thru friday.  and the wait time isn't an hour like the regular USPS phone number... 

0 Likes

On your first email back from APV after you disputed the adjustment, there is a phone number to call. I called the number when I hadn't heard anything from them for 3 weeks after disputing an adjustment. The lady answered right away and told me my claim had not been sent through the system. She closed it out and I had my refund in 3 days.

2 Likes

For anything under $2 I ignore and go on with my day, even if I know they are wrong, not worth the time or aggravation. But lately they have been over $4 adjustments on items weighing less than 5oz and a label cost of $4.19 ground advantage shipping. The last 2x I jumped the hoops and got nothing. If it keeps happening I guess I will have to be aggravated. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.