AnnalieByJasmine
Inspiration Seeker

It says not shipped on time when it did.

Why one out of two item I sold shows no tracking number and not shipped on time? when I shipped the two item in the same package. One was ship on time the other wasn’t. I do not understand. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: It says not shipped on time when it did.

Did you put the tracking number on both orders? 

2 Likes

@AnnalieByJasmine: If you marked both orders as complete at the same time with identical shipped date, shipping courier, and tracking number sometimes one of the orders will update later than the other one. Usually when the package has been scanned and the tracking number has been verified and the scan is publicly available the data will auto update.

0 Likes
AnnalieByJasmine
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you!  but that order was made on February and is till shows that it wasn’t ship on time. And she got it earlier than expected. I even have a good review.

0 Likes
AnnalieByJasmine
Inspiration Seeker

I’m new to all this

1 Like

If you combined two orders made separately into one package, you need to enter the tracking number into one of the orders as the label will only add the tracking to one of the orders.

You mark the order complete and add the tracking number.  It sounds like you did not add the tracking number to the 2nd order.

This is if they are two completely separate orders.

You did use Etsy labels or Piraate ship?  If you took to the post office and come home, you mark one order complete with the tracking and then mark the other order complete with the tracking number,  

2 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

@AnnalieByJasmine  Since you are "new to all this", I highly recommend reading Etsy's Terms of Use, and paying particular attention to the Intellectual Property information in the "Seller Policy".  These are the same rules you agreed to abide by when you opened your account!

You have several IP infringing items in your shop ... a buyer could easily file NAD (not as described) and win the case.  If the head Mouse found your items, he could shut you down & sue you!  In addition, selling & shipping counterfeit items is a federal offense!  You need to REMOVE all infringing items from your shop!  

2 Likes
AnnalieByJasmine
Inspiration Seeker

I’m sorry, what is infringing items

0 Likes

@AnnalieByJasmine: "I’m sorry, what is infringing items" For example, do you have a license from Sanrio Company, Ltd. to sell Hello Kitty merchandise using their intellectual property (IP) i.e. trademarks and copyright? Even if you purchased 'licensed' fabric, 99% of the time that license is to the seller of the fabric and does not transfer a license to you to manufacture and SELL items with that IP. You should probably discuss your business plan with a qualified IP attorney. Plus you cannot use other people's IP to merchandise your items without their permission (generally a license).

3 Likes

Did you combine the items and offer one shipping cost or did you sell the items separately? If you sold the items separately yet shipped in the same package you just need to put the same tracking number on both items. Click on the three dots and pick "complete sale" then add the tracking number.

0 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

I suspect playing possum will yield many reports!   tips@disneyantipiracy.com

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.