MyGraphicFairy
Inspiration Seeker

Issue with the new "Join Etsy’s next sales event" on the Sales and Discounts page

Jump to solution

I tried to setup a discount for Father's Day. Offering 25% off on any order over $20.00. After I submit, and go look at the detailed its showing the deal is 25% off any order over 20 cents. UMMM yeah nooo, I've ended the sale and redid it several times and it keeps showing that. 

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about https://imgur.com/a/xDHLeAT

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Issue with the new "Join Etsy’s next sales event" on the Sales and Discounts page

Jump to solution

Dont use the link, instead set it up yourself by clicking run a sale, setup 25% off a minimum order total of 20.00 (input the decimal) and name it fathersday2024

View solution in original post

1 Like
3 Replies

Re: Issue with the new "Join Etsy’s next sales event" on the Sales and Discounts page

Jump to solution

OP, to offer a sale at less than 25%, you must choose Custom and then write in the smaller percentage you want. Use a browser, not the app, for making a sale. Be sure you specify which items or sections you want, as well as any other conditions. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have never seen one of Etsy's set up sales that has worked correctly.  Wait a couple of days and try again.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Dont use the link, instead set it up yourself by clicking run a sale, setup 25% off a minimum order total of 20.00 (input the decimal) and name it fathersday2024

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.