thewildlunaco
Inspiration Seeker

Incorrect star seller stat

Jump to solution

My star seller stat says I am missing tracking information for order #2702558554 and it wasn’t shipped on time. Both are incorrect. I provided tracking info and it was shipped a day early as it shows when you pull up the order.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Incorrect star seller stat

Jump to solution

Hello @thewildlunaco,

We've double-checked the order, and we can confirm that the tracking events are showing and your On-Time Shipping metric is at 100%. 

@TheSadBasset and @GriffithGardens, we can also see that your On-time shipping metric are at 100%.

Please remember that it may take about 24 hours after an order has been shipped for the On-Time shipping score to update.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies

Jump to solution

My shipping is completely gone. I was at 100% yesterday (and since Etsy started with Star Seller) and today the whole category is reading blank. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Same issue here. I have 3 orders that show not shipped on time and missing tracking. They were shipped same day as purchased with Etsy shipping labels. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello @thewildlunaco,

We've double-checked the order, and we can confirm that the tracking events are showing and your On-Time Shipping metric is at 100%. 

@TheSadBasset and @GriffithGardens, we can also see that your On-time shipping metric are at 100%.

Please remember that it may take about 24 hours after an order has been shipped for the On-Time shipping score to update.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
WhenInAroma
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

@tonsofpaper Can you check mine for the last review period? I have 4 orders at the end of last month that it claims were shipped late.. But the ship by date I got in an email was not what it's claiming when I download my order history..  My processing time is set for 3-5 business days, but this is claiming orders placed on 11/27 were supposed to be shipped by 11/30. This is only 3 business days - the low end of my range. I'm supposed to have 2 extra days! It seems to be a glitch having to do with the end of the month.

1 Like

Jump to solution

We have noticed that the "Ship by" date often changes to the "Tracking/label date" in the CSV file rather than showing the correct ship by date.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, if you want to see the true ship- by date, you have to find the original sale announcement email to see it. 

0 Likes
TeddysPropShop
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have this same issue. I have one order that shows and not having tracking or on-time shipping in the CSV, but that is not the case. I shipped early and with tracking entered. @TonsOfPaper or anybody else able to help me get this corrected?

1 Like

Jump to solution

One of my orders from yesterday (shipped 25 hours ago) is showing as "shipped without tracking" while the other orders entered at the same time all show "shipped with tracking." Shipping confirmation and my completed orders show that specific order's tracking info. No rhyme or reason.

1 Like
TeddysPropShop
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

My one that was misreported is now fixed it would appear. The shipping stat is back to 100%, so thank you to whomever gave it the attention. Possibly it’s a glitch Altair works itself out? Not sure but it’s a fairly serious topic for sellers.

0 Likes
TeddysPropShop
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This has happenedonce again. I guess we’ll see if it works itself out? This item was shipped early by several days and with tracking. CSV shows no tracking and my star seller progress for shipping is at 99% again 

https://www.etsy.com/your/orders/sold/?order_id=2734691102

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.