I really do not prefer the new listing forms. I really sincerely hope they do not change it.

I really do not prefer the new listing forms. I really sincerely hope they do not change it. It will make listing items so much harder. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
9 Replies

Re: I really do not prefer the new listing forms. I really sincerely hope they do not change it.

Etsy if you see this please fix the new listing form.

0 Likes

Re: I really do not prefer the new listing forms. I really sincerely hope they do not change it.

yes, I agree!  the new format needs fixing.  I do not like the shipping, the seller has to recreate a shipping profile on each listing.

Also, every time I try to get to the Dashboard it takes forever to load, as well as when creating a new listing or updating an existing listing.

5 Likes
OneEyeCatStudio
Conversation Maker

"I really sincerely hope they do not change it."

I wouldn't hold my breath for that.
In my experience, if Etsy pays for something they will use it, no matter if it turns out to be an improvement or to actually be a step backward.

4 Likes

@OneEyeCatStudio Was just thinking the same thing…it’s not like we (or our opinions and experience) matter.

1 Like

I'm scared!

0 Likes

I'm scared!

0 Likes

It’s very glitchy, tried adding a listing went to publish “oops we got a problem” switched to the old version worked straight away

4 Likes
XZOUIX
Crafty Poster

Hello! Well I havent used the new forms, but the shop design with square listing frames is horrible and blurs all my product photos. My product photos were designed and edited for a rectangular listing format. Not sure if these two changes are co-related...

0 Likes

I started using it once I figured out a few things and they did improve a few areas.  It still needs work.

However the new format is not complete as they say in the listings format.

Give your opinion to them.  I did.   

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.