My ratings for last month were - 100%, 4.8, 100% but I am not listed as star seller. What happened?

artbyjocelyn
Conversation Maker

Re: I qualified for star seller but did not receive badge

Jump to solution

Looking at both of the above, who don't have it showing yet, likely it just has not updated yet, and the prev month's are still there.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I did just go back and add a thanks. The message is four days old now. Don't know if that will help out but at least it stops the clock on it. And also, I noted that did not show up in my own shop messages. I only realized it was an issue, when  my 5 star status updated for  July and the messages had a '89' rating when the night before they were '100'. Also, this message did not show up in my own shop messages, just in the report. Sad to lose my streak. Holiday weekend and I just started a sale.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I commiserate with you AcornVintage, it's a shame over something so simple as you described and especially as it was to you as a customer, not as a seller. I hope you can get it back (even if for next month). The SS is like having candy for a month and then getting it taken from you because you missed eating one....lol...It's nice to have it, but I won't worry about it if it goes for me (which is likely for me in a couple of months anyway).

1 Like
CrochetBySamShop
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue, the page has updated to show the next date to be considered and says I didn't meet the criteria for 1st July ... but I have. I'll leave it for the weekend and hopefully it sorts itself out. 

3 Likes
pHashIONpassION
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

My SS stats are incorrect as well. 

Etsy Admin has not updated the change in the required number of orders - reduced from 10 to 5 effective July 1st.

1 Like
MJsKraze
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Same here. 100% on both things and 5 stars.

1 Like
mh3dprints
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: I qualified for star seller but did not receive badge

Jump to solution

Same Issue here... 100 / 4.8 / 100 and over 5 Orders and 300$. I guess the 4.8 is a 4.76 so the system is not working. Also bad - my customer with 4 Stars had given 4 Stars because SHE choosed the wrong seize and it did't fit perfect....

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I guess the 4.8 is a 4.76 so the system is not working.

Where do you see the 4.76? Etsy has never rounded up for these scores, so I wouldn't be surprised if a 4.76 isn't good enough to qualify.

0 Likes
mh3dprints
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I don't see it. But i don't get the point why the system statistics says everything is fine, but ist is obvious not.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

There a re several other posters today with a similar situation. The dashboard shows 4.8 because of how Etsy's set that up (rounding up to the nearest tenth). But in reality, they didn't actually get 4.8 if you do the math. So the dashboard is not showing the true score.

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@artbyjuliann  maybe a chat with support can give you more information but they can't correct any problems with the SSB.

Here is a link to initiate chat or email

0 Likes

Jump to solution

We have seen this in a few posts now,

the reviews have to be 4.8

Etsy calculates 4.79 as under 4.8, so you don't get that star , so you don't get star seller

but the dashboard  decides to round up 4.79 to 4.8, and tells you, you have met the metric, when you haven't.

You can log a call, but do the arithmetic first on your reviews, so you have the accurate info, to two decimal places

Etsy's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing

1 Like
artbyjuliann
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Update - I am now listed as a star seller! Thanks for all the feedback

2 Likes
Azizagems
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I also Qualified all the Conditions with 100% Result But I could not Star Seller.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@Azizagems  You should probably start a new thread of your own instead of using this old one as people usually do not notice this and will answer the OP .

That said--today is Sept 30th here in the US and the "new" star seller badges will not show until tomorrow Oct 1.  So if you are speaking of this month--Sept--it is almost gone and it is way to late to bring up. Tomorrow brings a new set of stats.

1 Like
Azizagems
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I qualified Star Seller With 100% Result But I did not recieve any badge, can you please tell mee when i recieve badge

0 Likes

Jump to solution

etsy hasn't calculated it for october yet

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi there! @Azizagems

Looking into your shop you already have a badge for the star seller and all the mini badges.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I shipped everything in September with a shipping number and on time but the star seller system said that I did not provide shipping numbers to 3 items even though I bought the labels off Etsy! I have a perfect score in customer service and 5 star rating. Everything in my shipping was qualified to get star seller in October but it has not changed after 2 days. Please help.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @JessicaHamiltonArt,

We've double-checked the three orders you received last September that have affected your Star Seller for the previous review period. It appears that you've updated the ship-by-date on one of the orders and purchased the shipping labels on the other two orders after the cut-off period. Please note that when calculating the Star Seller status at the end of the month, we use UTC, not the seller's local time zone. This may be confusing because the messages and shipping CSVs are converted to a seller's own time zone, but the cut-off for shipping details to be considered in a seller's status is 11:59 pm UTC on the last day of the month.

Also, we suggest using the Forums' Search function prior to posting (just be careful to not bump an old thread that hasn't seen any activity in the last months/years), as questions regarding the Star Seller Program have been extensively covered by our fellow members since its launch, as well as our official Star Seller Guide, which contains in-depth answers to some of the more common questions regarding Message Response Rate, Shipping, Local Pick-Up, Digital Orders, and other topics. You can check it out here:etsy.com/starseller.

Having said that, and since this thread does not pertain to a technical issue, it will be closed to prevent it from going off-topic.

Thank you very much!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.