Robotoplis
Inspiration Seeker

I'm a seller, Etsy Bills me. Where can I find the details of why Etsy Bills me?

Jump to solution

I'm assuming the billing Etsy does, is for a sale that a customer complained about... But I'm never notified & I have never been able to find any details. Can anyone assist me, please & thank you. I tried contacting customer service. Found no online chat, found no phone number. Email for customer support is garbage btw. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'm a seller, Etsy Bills me. Where can I find the details of why Etsy Bills me?

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis 

The etsy sellers app is limited and buggy. Try looking at the full website shop manager and payment account on a desktop or laptop. If that's not  an option then try the browser on your mobile device.

View solution in original post

3 Likes
MinnieMaudsAttic
Conversation Maker

Re: I'm a seller, Etsy Bills me. Where can I find the details of why Etsy Bills me?

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis   Etsy doesn’t hide things in the way you suggest.  It’s just that you can’t rely on the app to give you all the information. You really only get the full details on a PC or a laptop.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
10 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Did the buyer open a case against you?

0 Likes
Robotoplis
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Again I have no idea where to find this info. I use the Etsy seller app. I do know a buyer never contacted me & left a horrible review recently. I don't think customers should be able to do that without reaching out first 

0 Likes
AVAArtsSupplies
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis Bottom right, click the hamburger (3 lines that say more underneath). Scroll down to finances- "Payment Account" 

0 Likes
AVAArtsSupplies
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Finances are in the finance section. Are you sure it wasn't ads or renewal? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Have you looked in your Finances----Payment Account  on your dashboard?  I would guess all the transactions should be listed there? Also if it was that  Esty credited a buyer, look at the order.

0 Likes
Robotoplis
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I literally have to close the app, reopen it to get out of community, then re log in to community even tho I have stay signed in checked (not user friendly) I will check to see what I can find. Btw I love Etsy. Been selling here quite fine. The billing is very hidden tho, no notifications on reimbursements no emails, no dispute claims. Brb closing app to get back to my dashboard

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis 

The etsy sellers app is limited and buggy. Try looking at the full website shop manager and payment account on a desktop or laptop. If that's not  an option then try the browser on your mobile device.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis 

I get the feeling you have no idea how to use Etsy.

You need to go to your "dashboard" and on the left is an "index". Click on "finances" and there are sections where you can see all of your financials.

And yes, you are charged a lot of fees that are all broken down for you.

You need to figure all of this out or what will you do come tax time?

0 Likes
MinnieMaudsAttic
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@Robotoplis   Etsy doesn’t hide things in the way you suggest.  It’s just that you can’t rely on the app to give you all the information. You really only get the full details on a PC or a laptop.

2 Likes
Robotoplis
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

The app relating to this forum is definitely buggy. Won't keep me signed in & won't allow me to use the Sign in with Google option. I will take your advice and use the browser. Thank you.

Btw customers should not be able to leave negative feedback without reaching out to the seller first. I had a perfect rating & been here for years. One disgruntled buyer can ruin great ratings any time they want. Not nice at all. 

Thank you all, I came here cuz customer service relating to the app is garbage (selling on Etsy is great tho) 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.