DhimahiRetail
Inspiration Seeker

I got technical error while entering the tracking number on the last due day of shipping the order

There are 2 orders for which I tried to add the tracking number but I got an error while doing that.

Original Shipping Dates When I tried to enter the tracking number, it was as follows:

For 1st Order: 29th March, 2024

For 2nd Order: 1st April 2024

I was told by the previous seller support executive that once this issue is resolved, I will receive an email from the Etsy team, and after that, I should ask the Etsy team to mark the orders as shipped on the ORIGINAL DATE OF SHIPPING and update the tracking numbers.

Currently, as I checked, the errors are gone so the issue must have been resolved. But to date, I have not received any confirmation regarding this from the team. Moreover, I have talked to 3 different seller support executives during the last 28 days but all of them mentioned that the team will resolve it and will give you confirmation by email. But I haven’t received any email so far.

I am worried because if I add a tracking number today, then it will be marked as shipped as on today’s date and it will harm my Etsy Shop’s Performance & Health of my seller account.

In all of previous conversations with seller support executives, the seller support executives have mentioned the same thing again and again but I have not received the help which I needed.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.