I can't print shipping labels

My order is all packaged up nice and tidy, and ready to go, but I am unable to get the label printed. I'm not a new shop, and have been using the Etsy shipping for more than two years now, and this is the first time I've had this issue. Yes, the items are paid for already. Yes, I have enough money in my account to cover shipping. And yes, I checked everything I could possibly think of. 

When I click on 'Get Shipping Labels' at the top of the screen, it takes me to the next screen that shows me the usual information, but the 'review' button won't allow me to review my purchase for shipping. And I'm not sure what to do about any of it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
41 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: I can't print shipping labels

I just bought and printed a label with no problems. I always click on the truck icon and continue from there.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying, I tried that method as well. I've tried several. I noticed the buyer paid via Etsy payments, and perhaps the payment hasn't been approved or something weird like that. Yet, there isn't anything indicating that there's a problem. Hmmm...

1 Like
IndustrialBlonde
Conversation Maker

Recently sellers have been having trouble printing labels on Firefox. They were able to successfully print those labels using Chrome. 
Hope this works for you!

3 Likes

I use Chrome, thank you for feedback, it is appreciated.

2 Likes
OwlTalk
Crafty Poster

Yes, this happened to me--- Firefox wouldn't print the label correctly

1 Like
shoptitles
Inspiration Seeker

Did not work for me. Nothing is working I’m shipping to France. I’ve done it many times before without an issue. Really wanted to get this out today for the customer.

2 Likes

Thank you for your replies, not sure what happened, but I was finally able to print the label. Glitch? 

3 Likes
IndustrialBlonde
Conversation Maker

Whew!!!

1 Like

I am having this same problem right now. Did you just wait it out or was there anything you did to resolve? 

0 Likes

you might want to take this an an opportunity to check out pirateship. i save between $2 to as much as $11 per order on postage. once i buy the postage it marks the order as complete on etsy, triggers the automated message to the customer notifying them their order is on the way, and includes the tracking number. 

4 Likes

Thank you. I will look into that. 

0 Likes
TheCozyHoneycomb
Conversation Maker

Yes, I love Pirate Ship. The one problem is that Etsy doesn’t recognize when you choose a different mailing date. So I could select the next day to mail it but the customer gets notified that it’s shipping that same day. 

0 Likes

I’m sorry, but is Pirate Ship an app? Do I get it from the App Store or Etsy. 

0 Likes
Celticcatphotos
Conversation Maker

I had trouble printing my label today. It would not give me the whole label. Finally did a screen shot and printed from that.

1 Like
SayItSassy
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having trouble...the review button won't activate after I choose my dropdown shipping presets.  Frustrating!!  Thankful I can use pirateship!

0 Likes

I had the same issue yesterday, I ended up waiting it out for a short while {about a half an hour} and then everything printed just fine. I hope your issue was resolved.

1 Like
shoptitles
Inspiration Seeker

Same issue here.

0 Likes

UPDATE: I didn't do anything to 'fix' the issue, but simply waited an additional half and hour {approximately 90 minutes, from the start of the situation, in total} and Viola, the glitch corrected on its own. Thank you to all who have responded.

1 Like
shoptitles
Inspiration Seeker

I know that Etsy doesn’t care if I get paid, but don’t they care if they get paid? Constant issues printing international labels.

1 Like

I'm having the same issue. I've entered the shipping details and I'm ready to print but the "review" button is grayed out and un-clickable.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue yet again.

0 Likes

Yet again, I am experiencing the same issue as I was on Tuesday. I have no idea what the problem is, but it's definitely not on my end. I don't use Firefox, only Chrome, so I guess all I can do is wait it out like I did on Tuesday. This is very frustrating and massively inconvenient to have to wait around for a service that should go smoothly, and until Tuesday - I hadn't had any problems. 

0 Likes

Yes, same issue here. Had to take orders to the PO which I haven't done for years. This has never happened before trying to print Etsy labels. 

0 Likes

We have noticed this happening a lot lately. I have ran into this 5 times over the past 2 days. I finally decided to search the forums to see if others were having this issue. The review button is disabled in both Chrome and Edge. This is not a bug in the browser. The button has the disabled attribute:

<button type="button" data-test-id="shipping-review-purchase-button" disabled="" class="wt-btn wt-btn--filled">Review</button>

In every scenario, I tried changing the ship date, changing the ship to address, changing the package details (dimensions and weight), changing the delivery service. We then tried to purchase the label on another machine, and it was still not working. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.