I can't finish my new listings because there is no 'publish' button at the end. What do i do?

What can I do? You can't call Etsy any more and it takes weeks to get a response, if at all

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
10 Replies
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

Re: I can't finish my new listings because there is no 'publish' button at the end. What do i do?

I'm guessing here. But first I'd save the listing as a draft. Then close my browser, then reopen and come back to Etsy. The site's been glitchy all day but for me, when I tried saving I got the little spinning wheel. I left, came back, tried again, and it worked. 

(Your mileage may vary!)

2 Likes

Re: I can't finish my new listings because there is no 'publish' button at the end. What do i do?

I'm having the same issue and their no draft button either.

2 Likes

Save as drafts. Clear your cache (history/cookies/etc). When things start to "disappear" I find that works most times. I know this is considered "old fashioned" but it does usually work. If so, it is a computer problem, not an Etsy one.  I say my computer is constipated!   If that doesn't work  , try a different browser.

1 Like

@LoonLakeVintage 

Is your left side shop manager navigation menu expander? If so it may be bumping the button off the page depending on your system settings and zoom etc. Try collapsing the left side navigation menu and /or checking your page zoom.  

0 Likes

I would guess the page size needs to be reduced.  It is probably slightly too big and pushing the Publish button off the page.

0 Likes

I was just coming here to post the same issue! I listed items yesterday with no issues. Today I can't save or list new listings. I'm assuming their is a site issue after reading your post.  I'm sorry this is happening to you, but a bit relieved it's not just me!

0 Likes

@GloryDayz   This is an old post and most likely her problem was she needed to zoom in to see publish.

It sounds like you have the same issue.  Try to zoom in to see that bottom bar.  Try different browsers.

There were issues yesterday but they were different issues. 

1 Like

Thank you! did not catch the posting date. Off to go see wha I can do. Thanks!!

0 Likes
normasbath
Conversation Maker

Yikes! that is frustrating. hope it gets fixed soon.

0 Likes

Just corrected my issue of Missing- Preview/Save As Draft/Post Buttons. Found them under my Task Bar at Bottom of my computer screen. Moved my computer task bar to right side of computer screen and their they were at the bottom.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.