How to recover deleted Featured listings?

Jump to solution

I deleted all Featured listings products by mistake, how can I contact etsy to come back?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to recover deleted Featured listings?

Jump to solution

I have accidentally pressed delete and deleted prime listings before.  Big YIKES!  Contact ETSY support and give them the listing number (see prior sales) and they should be able to retrieve it.  They did for me.  Better contact sooner than later

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Go to you Dashboard > Listings and click the black stars again so they'll turn gold.  They'll be featured again.  No need to contact Etsy about this.

Did you delete some listings completely?  If so, again, not something Etsy can help you with.  Try to find them in your Sold section and make copies.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Can't find them anyway, wrong operation,
It is deleted, and all products with natural traffic are gone.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have accidentally pressed delete and deleted prime listings before.  Big YIKES!  Contact ETSY support and give them the listing number (see prior sales) and they should be able to retrieve it.  They did for me.  Better contact sooner than later

2 Likes

Jump to solution

support@etsy.zendesk.com
Did you solve it by contacting this email?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

None of the emails work any longer--and have not for several years. You need to go to your dashboard and follow all the breadcrumbs (or the Help link) to finally get to a contact page. You will then get a canned reply  that you have to reply to with "I still need help" and then wait anywhere from 2 days to forever and hope someone replies.

Personally I would never ask Etsy to correct this for me for 2 reasons. You deleted, even tho accidentally so this is on "you".  I think contacting CS should be left for extremely serious problems like  a hacked account or locked out of an account, etc.

The other thing is, in all the time it takes to contact them and wait forever for a reply--you could simply recreate the listings. I know this is time consuming but not nearly so much as waiting for Etsy to answer.

1 Like
ManAndStone
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Etsy needs to have a "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE" warning. A standard measure to help prevent accidents.

6 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.