How do you contact pattern support?

When I click on "Pattern Help", it just takes me to a page that says "uh oh" this page doesn't exist. So, does Pattern support still exist or not? How do I contact them? Because every time I need help with my Pattern questions, Etsy Support says to contact Pattern for help...which is frustrating because I can't find a way to contact Pattern. Has Etsy given up on pattern? Have they shut down Pattern support?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
onedaysgracenz
Conversation Maker

Re: How do you contact pattern support?

@ShadowGalleryShop  - basically there is no specific Pattern support.

The only way to get help for Pattern is to contact Etsy in the same way as you would for the marketplace site, and ask to speak to someone who knows about Pattern websites. And then hope there is such a person available.

Etsy hasn't done anything about developing Pattern for a few years now. It's a kind of passive income earner for Etsy these days.

You might be best to ask your questions in the forums here and hope another experienced Pattern seller can help you solve whatever your issue is.

0 Likes

Re: How do you contact pattern support?

Do you think Esty will shut down Pattern? Seems like the support is nonexistent, and etsy support rarely knowns anything about Pattern in order to help with problems/questions. And now they offer Hover, so you can give your etsy shot a custom domain that forwards directly to your etsy shop....so I'm afraid that's their solution for getting rid of Pattern.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.