I signed up for Etsy Pattern a couple months ago and copied all my listings in Etsy so I could edit the description. So I do not share the same listing on Etsy and Pattern. Well, I just went on Pattern to see how it looks and I have no pictures on the listing that are exclusively on Pattern. Do you share the listings or keep them separate?  

Re: Hey Pattern Users - Pattern Site not showing pictures

Jump to solution

I have just tried to list a new carving on Pattern only but the problem still persists, I have also tried using the Trellis template, no images show up outside of the home page, I'm out!!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I switched to Zephyr and it fixed the issue. I've always had Trellis and never had the issue - and this design was supposed to be the fix. However, it is happening with Trellis, I think Etsy is trying to move people from Pattern to Etsy to get more money. I will be looking into Shopify next year.

1 Like

Jump to solution

@PerryLancasterWood   Have you tried changing to stacked photos?  Rather than gallery.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I saw a number of posts in the forum about images missing on Pattern websites a while back, so it seems like this has been going on for a little while (if I remember correctly, I think I saw a post maybe a month or so ago about it, possibly longer, but might be worth using the forum search bar to be sure). If this is the case, it would be worth considering if this is either 1) a recurring issue that *is* being looked at by someone at Etsy despite them getting rid of the designated Pattern team which I believe at one point did exist, and therefore there's the hope of a resolution or 2) if it's something that has been broken... without there seemingly being any attempted resolution for that long and is gradually affecting more and more shops. Previous threads on this might be quite telling. I used to have a Pattern site (loved how simple and clean it was to use!), but knowing there was a lack of designated support should something go wrong, I didn't continue with it.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem for months...I guess I missed all my Pattern holiday sales from that...I did not try the Trellis design but when I changed my photos to Stacked Photos the images instantly came back on the individual listing pages.  It's sad we have to figure this stuff out ourselves with no real support from Etsy...now if we can just get the customization box going in Pattern...that has never worked

6 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you! I just finally realized that all my photos were gone too, no wonder my sales were so bad! The stacked photos worked. I wasn't about to wait for Etsy support to get back to me, I am so happy this community exists!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I have emailed customer service for this same problem for months and no response! Finally decided to Google the problem and found this thread, SO THANK YOU!

Can you help me... what do you mean by stacked photos?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@JustinTimesVintage there is an option in pattern to stack the photos 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@JustinTimesVintage You would just chose a new theme that has the photos stacked on the product page as opposed to the horizontal scroll option. Zephyr fixed the issue however I needed more and Etsy has yet to fix the issue with my return policy showing on incorrect on Pattern. Therefore I switchedto Wix and used Cart2Cart to migrate everything over. If you can afford it, I say do the switch.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.