Help- Order showing in my emails and in the number on the dashboard - but not there in orders

Hi, All!  I got an email that I got an order so I went into Etsy to check. On the dashboard by orders it shows that yes, I got an order, but then when I click on the link to orders it is not there.  I am not sure what is going on.  Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you all in advance for any help.  Also, I am a star seller how do I access the chat function. Mia

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Help- Order showing in my emails and in the number on the dashboard - but not there in orders

Chat function in your dashboard will go live in about 6 hours.

I think you can try the call back now though, it is showing a less than 1 min waiting time

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling&fbclid=IwAR3XJULkao3ZPR8XcOEf2A7143n87Xt...

There have been many scam emails regarding orders going round this past week, but if it is showing in your dashboard maybe it is still processing.

0 Likes

Re: Help- Order showing in my emails and in the number on the dashboard - but not there in orders

Just tried the call back from the link provided. Still waiting. This is very frustrating.  Hopefully it will be there later today.

1 Like

Still no help. I just got another order and it is showing, but not the first one. This is very frustrating.

1 Like
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Check your 'completed orders' section to see if it's been Cancelled (by Etsy). I had an order appear there recently but I didn't cancel it so I'm not sure what happened.

0 Likes

This happened to me this week as well. Dash is showing the number of orders including the missing one. But when I click in  the open orders the order disappeared. It’s not in completed (aka canceled). I received an email confirming the order and the processing charges show in my payment account but when I click on the order in the payment account it goes to a 404. Can’t get a hold of a live person at Etsy and I received no notification that this order was canceled for insufficient funds etc. Weird. 

1 Like

This "glitch" has been happening for a while now. You may get an email confirming an order, but it can't be found, anywhere.
The order may show cancelled but the funds still appear in your account. The funds may be there in your account, but the order can't be found.
Some have even reported these mystery orders hanging around, eventually it is flagged as "late". If the shop owner can see it, they can't cancel it or print a label. Obviously if it's nowhere to be found there is nothing a shop owner can do.

I'd suggest looking everywhere in your shop manager, pending orders, completed orders, the finances section, etc. Then contact Etsy & explain what is happening as concisely as possible. I don't know how helpful Chat or Phone support can be in this situation so if nothing else do the email route. Respond to any generic replies that your issue is not resolved if it is not handled. Use that one help ticket - opening new ones only puts you to the end of the line again. 

0 Likes

0 Likes

I am dealing with this right now. I just got off the phone with support who acknowledged this issue. However, I said if the customer has paid for the earrings it's my obligation to send them or refund them at this point, I can not do either. If an order is not filled, my shop is penalized. I am supposed to get a call back from support today about how to fulfill this order.  I've been on Etsy for years and I've now encountered more glitches in the first half of this year than I have in all my years combined on Etsy. What the #*@ is going on?

4 Likes

I agree with the glitches. Been on here 10 years+ and lately it has been out of control with no help!!!

2 Likes

I am dealing with the same issue. I have contacted etsy twice through chat and they told me they are working on solving the issue. However, its been 3 days and the issue still isnt solved. Can't refund the buyer since there is no order to refund. If you figure out how to solve this please let me know.

0 Likes

My account is showing the order is past due by two days. Lovely. This is so frustrating. 

0 Likes
heavyistheheart
Conversation Maker

I have had this happen before....Just took a little longer

0 Likes

I finally got someone to call me back. Etsy is aware of the issue and supposedly has a team working on it.  I asked if my shop would be penalized and they said no - I am not sure I believe them, but we will see. I just feel bad for the customer.   I  have no way of shipping out her order and she needs it by a certain time.  This is very very frustrating.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.