Glitch-Etsy Changed My Processing Time and They Said They Wouldn't

Jump to solution

I know Etsy says they are changing estimated shipping times for customers, in part based on our shipping history, but they changed my shipping details, in the sellers app, up by a day. I typically ship quickly, but I don't need this extra stress. I deal with a medical situation and never know from one minute to the next if there will be an emergency surgery and travel across the state to a specific hospital. Etsy says they won't change our processing times, but there it is, in the sellers app telling me my processing time is a day less. I don't mind Etsy giving would be customers an updated estimated time, but I don't like being told I need to ship a day sooner. And if I can't meet that deadline, I assume Star Seller will be affected. This isn't right to put me under this extra strain. This isn't right to tell me I have a day less to work with. I've already set up my shop with a processing time that is comfortable for my set of circumstances. I wasn't asked if I wanted to lose a day to ship.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Glitch-Etsy Changed My Processing Time and They Said They Wouldn't

Jump to solution

Update: I had to reselect the same shipping profile from my computer. It fixed my processing time, but I don't understand why it wasn't accurate to begin with??? I'm just glad it's resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Update: I had to reselect the same shipping profile from my computer. It fixed my processing time, but I don't understand why it wasn't accurate to begin with??? I'm just glad it's resolved.

0 Likes
DapperandSwag
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Etsy did this to me as well. I changed it back but I'm still kind of outraged that they would change my processing times without even telling me. They had absolutely no right. They'd even had this "review your processing times" prompt up previously and I either did it and chose to keep my times the same or clicked on it but left without changing anything specifically because I did not want to alter my processing times but then they go and do it anyway with neither my consent nor even a notification. Incredibly bad way to treat your sellers.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.