Get a message that something has gone wrong on Etsy and instructed to contact you. We are a seller

The above subject message comes up everytime we try to sign in....on the dashboard page,  

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
ExtremeCreation
Conversation Maker

Re: Get a message that something has gone wrong on Etsy and instructed to contact you. We are a sell

I think there is a technical issue at the moment. Another seller posted of a hiccup on the site as well. 

I'd give it several minutes to fix. 

2 Likes
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Get a message that something has gone wrong on Etsy and instructed to contact you. We are a sell

Etsy has been suffering from an on/off glitch for the last half hour or so, but seems to be back to normal again now.  Try again.

1 Like
ADKArtsBoutique
Conversation Maker

Its out again!  Just thought I'd let you know!

1 Like

Just came to see if anything was going on - I can't list any new items right now or view my Etsy Ads page

1 Like

I had several new listings deactivated. I make jewelry! Nothing offensive in any form. I tried to figure it out by using my computer to create the listing. It is activate until I use the app to add photos. Then the listing is immediately deactivated. It is very frustrating. 

0 Likes

App is working for me but the webpage isn't. Thankful I did my shipping last night!  Now it's working for me!

0 Likes

I was listing a new item, almost finished with the listing - and the page stopped working. I kept "waiting" instead of closing the page, but eventually the page closed anyway, so all that time has to be done over again. Maybe not a good time to try to list a new item? 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.