Free Shipping Eligible Not Appearing In Search or In Listings

I offer free shipping on orders of $35.00 or more. The "Free Shipping Eligible" tag/statement, that has always appeared in each listing and also under the thumbnail in search, is no longer appearing. Consequently, customers are not aware of my Free Shipping offer unless they go to their cart. I have tried twice now with etsy support to find out if this is a technical issue or a permanent change by etsy but have not been able to get a direct answer. Please advise. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies

Re: Free Shipping Eligible Not Appearing In Search or In Listings

You're right. I am not seeing the free shipping guarantee in your shop or your items. I checked my items and I don't see it there either. I am seeing this though: Buy Together, Get Free Shipping. Maybe they have changed the way they display it.

0 Likes

Exactly. But that is inaccurate as that is not what the Free Shipping offer is. So it can't be a change in the way they display it. ????

0 Likes

I agree. It's probably a test. Etsy is always testing.

0 Likes

Yep, I think you're right. So, my "work around" solution was to turn off "free shipping" under settings and run a "sale" for free shipping instead. This way the customer is made aware of the free shipping offer at the top of the listing and as an added bonus the "Buy Together, Get Free Shipping" deactivates

0 Likes

I'm having a similar issue. Free Shipping Eligible badge is showing up beneath the main thumbnail if I view my store on the phone, but not on the computer. If there is no Free Shipping Eligible badge on the main listing thumbnail customers will think its not available and decide against my item. I'm frustrated. 

0 Likes

@DeborahMottFineArt: "... is showing up beneath the main thumbnail if I view my store on the phone ..." Do mean app only or app and mobile browser?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.