So I was just wondering if someone could give me advice of my shop cause we've been here for quite a long time and we just sold 3 products, It's kind of hard and depressing, someone open for a collaboration? just text us. Advice is well recived Thanksss

Re: For New Sellers

Jump to solution

Good advice here so far especially about everything looking very AI created, and that you cannot sell marketing/SEO/finance books without having authority, let alone having a shop which shows no signs of it.

Look into your stats - specifically 'etsy app and other pages' and look for the keywords and search terms bringing you visits. Make new listings that can use those same keywords. You only have 35 listings, so that's not a lot of room to take up in such over-saturated categories. Digital is probably the hardest category to compete here because it's so easy to set up.

When you're ready to try new products, they should:

A. relate to what you're already doing so you can capitalise on existing terms that convert for you

B. targeting an audience that is under-supplied

C. targeting search terms that have few good results, especially if you think you can do better than the top seller.

Surprised you don't know this, I mean you wrote a book about Etsy SEO, allegedly.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
5 Likes

Jump to solution

@ElevonStore: "... we just sold 3 products ..." The first red flag to many buyers will be your use of the word 'curated'. The second is that nowhere do you mention that the art is drawn by you, that the eBooks are written by you (or what your qualifications to write such a book are), that the financial templates were created by you (or why you are qualified to design one), etc. Everything about your shop screams RESELLER to a potential buyer.

1 Like
ElevonStore
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hey I migth not be good in some aspects but I don't ressell anyhting from anyone, everything's made by me, and the ebooks was just at the very begining so I had no idea where to start at and I wrote that, I have to delete them though

1 Like
ElevonStore
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you all very much for your feedback, both the good and the bad. I came seeking help and I will try to take the best from the feedback to improve the store. In any case, I have already written to an admin to change the section. I have just started relatively recently and I see that there is much to improve in the store. I hope that in the not-too-distant future it will improve as a store and have a well-established place on Etsy. I hope you all do great and have good luck, and please keep my brand in mind for future collaborations between stores/brands. Thank you very much and good luck.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.