Flaw with Etsy App

It has come to my attention today that when someone clicks on my shop after finding an item in the search results on the Etsy App no items are showing up in my shop, or after a minute or 2 of browsing my shop all the items are disappearing and looks like i have nothing to sell, the only thing left is the sections part, but even when they click on those nothing is coming up, when browsing from a laptop all seems fine it only seems to be happening on mobile phones with the App, and btw the App had been updated so its not that, can this be looked into please, i know the moderates have been really helpful of late so could you please pass this information on and get someone to look into it, thank you.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Flaw with Etsy App

sorry had to bump this as its getting buried.

1 Like
nemeton
Conversation Maker

You might be better opening a ticket with Etsy Support - the Etsy staff often don't read these forums. Hope you can get it sorted. (I'll come clean here - I personally gave up on the Etsy Apps years ago and haven't tried the latest one!)

1 Like

yes i dont use it either.

0 Likes

is anyone else seeing any problems on the Etsy App with shop items disappearing when you see something in the search results and then enter the shop?

0 Likes
HallieOneeyecat
Conversation Maker

0 Likes

Thank you, this was the lady who sent me screen shots of how my shop was looking on the App, and im sure mine is not the only shop with the same issue.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.