Featured Items Delay Continues

Please correct the severe lag in saving changes to editing in the featured section! We pay extra for this feature (and I love it) but for months now it lags and often doesn't change at all! This is frustrating at best and coming into this time of year - every minute is vital! PLEASE - please fix this ETSY. (I use google chrome and am on a desktop computer.)

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Featured Items Delay Continues

I don't pay extra for featured listings!

0 Likes

@NanaLetha That is your choice. I prefer to.... so it would be wonderful if it actually worked which is why I reported it.

1 Like

How do you pay for featured listings?  I went to featured listings / manage and there is nothing there to indicate that we can pay.

Like @NanaLetha  I don't pay for them either.

0 Likes

I believe she means she pays for Etsy Plus and her featured listings are not showing at all in her shop.

0 Likes

I checked your shop and you had no featured listings showing. Just went back and they are now up, but I'm not sure if they were the ones you were waiting to update.

0 Likes

Thanks for checking on it for me. Yeah - this seems to have been an issue for awhile now. I update it - save it - all looks good but when I click "view shop" it doesn't change it. There is like this huge delay that didn't used to be there. Sometimes it never does change. Thanks for mentioning the Etsy Plus as I didn't mention that correctly before. 

1 Like
LynnsLittleShop
Conversation Maker

@NaturalBodyComfort, what you can do if your featured ones don't move, is to move those regular listings to your second page, there's no sense in having them at the top and then again in the lower 36 slots.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.