DejaVuDeco
Inspiration Seeker

Etsy software problems

Jump to solution

Unable to post items for the past week; no stats in Dashboard; slow sales. What is the problem??

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Etsy software problems

Jump to solution

Here is a larger Thread about the Dashboard change.  Yes, Etsy is fiddling with it.
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/stats-are-wonky-again-anyone-else/m-p/141809359#M15...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies

Jump to solution

There are numerous threads on the dashboard issue.

0 Likes
InkxCity
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

People have reported a number of issues today, but I haven't heard of anyone not being able to post for a week. Have you reached out to support yet and if so what has been the response ?

As for the stats issue, the workaround today that I've posted has been to click on today, then click on yesterday then click today again and it will show your current day stats.

As for slow sales, this could be attributed to your SEO, optimization, age of store or some of the new things Etsy has rolled out recently in their algo or platform updates that have affected stores across the marketplace.

1 Like
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Try making a copy of an existing active listing and editing it. Just make sure you click on the cog/flower icon in the listing manager and choose 'Copy' (not Edit) otherwise you will lose your live listing. 

Are you using the website or the app?

1 Like

Jump to solution

I still have a "pre transit" stuck and my dashboard has no chat option today.. only occasionally.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandBeyond Not that Pre-Transit deal again; that's ridiculous and I'm sorry you're going through it again.

Something is up with the Chat.  Every day the icon has been in my lower Right corner of Dashboard (not now though, most likely due to after hours).  I don't know why I still have the Chat Icon however. I did have the SS Badge, but my Shop has been on Vacation end of Fall.  And you are a Star Seller right now.  Could it have been in your Shop earlier and you didn't notice it?

1 Like
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Here is a larger Thread about the Dashboard change.  Yes, Etsy is fiddling with it.
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/stats-are-wonky-again-anyone-else/m-p/141809359#M15...

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It's always sporadic so I never know. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I see this is an old post from April, but I'm experiencing the same thing now.  I shoot and edit the photos, take more time to create the listing only to be told that "something has gone awry." I have a custom order that needs to be listed now, but hey, Etsy, you take your time.  I do all the work and pay all your fees, but you go ahead and diddle around with my ability to list. SMH.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.