Etsy emails

Jump to solution

I am not getting etsy emails and haven't been for a long time. I have to check in several times a day to find out about sales and messages.

I checked my spam and there is nothing in there and I checked my blocked mail and nothing is being blocked from etsy. The ability to check off the box in settings to receive emails after a sale from etsy is now gone. I have also checked off the box to receive information on sales etc on etsy and I am getting nothing. My email address is correct.

Any clues?

TIA

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Etsy emails

Jump to solution

@kittenkat22: A quick search will show lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications. Assuming that the eMail was sent, too many bad things can happen between Etsy's mail server and your eMail client. Unfortunately, the consensus is that a seller needs to do exactly what you are doing - check their shop for messages and orders at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Like
5 Replies

Jump to solution

@kittenkat22: A quick search will show lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications. Assuming that the eMail was sent, too many bad things can happen between Etsy's mail server and your eMail client. Unfortunately, the consensus is that a seller needs to do exactly what you are doing - check their shop for messages and orders at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

1 Like
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@kittenkat22  I no longer receive email notifications for anything other than surveys from chat support on my computer.  You do have to and should check your shop everyday. 

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

I always receive an Etsy email when I make a sale or get a message but I would never just rely on emails. I check my shop 2-3 times each day.

1 Like

Jump to solution

It's possible your email provider has made new rules that cause Etsy emails not to cross over.  There can be other reasons as well

I get the emails but never rely on them.  I always come into Etsy. 

I always suggest coming into Etsy at least twice a day is important not just for sales but for information that Etsy is dispersing.  It is up to us to stay current on Etsy changes. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

No transactions or payment sent emails for a week now, but do get emails asking how the chat was and how my shop is doing.

I do check my shop regularly but like an email too.

chat support said no problems 🤷🏼‍

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.