Hi all, is anyone having any ad issues today? I’m not a new store, and I advertised up until yesterday when I turned them off and did a bit of rearranging of what I wanted to advertise going forward. I turned them back on this evening and it’s been about an hour and it still hasn’t started showing the ads for me yet. Is that normal? I seem to recall when I’ve turned them on before it was a matter of minutes before i started to have ad views. 

Re: Etsy ads not working

I advertise $25 a day, I used to get 4000-5000 views per day. I'm having a hard time getting 1500-2000 views right now. and my sales from ads dropped. there is definitely a problem.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I feel like my actual sales from ads has dropped as well. Going to try going ad-free after the holidays and see what happens!

0 Likes
thevintagepearl
Inspiration Seeker

My ad spend has been 0 for the last 4 days. Anyone else facing this issue?

0 Likes
HadesHypnotiques
Inspiration Seeker

i am constantly running into this problem now and i don’t know if it’s a glitch in the sight but it’s wildly frustrating. especially when i went from having booming sales to not have ANY traffic coming through, on top of not even being able to advertise my things, it’s just ridiculous. i know of many people experiencing this too. i went from recommending etsy to sellers to advising against it. they changed their fees which ends up taking 20% of each sale not even including shipping, and yet there’s all these constant problems. another issue or potential glitch is even when they finally do let you turn ads on again, you don’t get any traffic from that either. i hope you’re able to get this sorted. support usually offers zero help or insight so, i hope your business is back in action and over the months you’ve been able to solve this. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.