GeodeWorks
Inspiration Seeker

Etsy Will Not Respond to Support Request or Emails

I have support request almost two weeks old now and have sent numerous emails asking a simple question. I can’t get an answer.  Is there a better way to contact Etsy for seller support? Do they just not answer support questions during the holidays?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: Etsy Will Not Respond to Support Request or Emails

You'd probably get a quicker response if you ask the simple question here.  There's a good chance that the responses will be more accurate, too.

7 Likes

@GeodeWorks: Have you tried https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling or Chat (if it is available to you)?

"have sent numerous emails" If you contact Etsy multiple times about the same issue, it appears that doing so closes the one you already opened and puts the new one on the bottom of the pile. Have you not even received the automated reply meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved? If you have, every eMail from Etsy support should have a link something like "I Still Need Help". Click on that link in each reply from Etsy (or actually reply stating that you still need help) to keep the report alive otherwise Etsy will assume that it is resolved.

You might want to post your questions here if it does not involve personal information. Often your fellow sellers can provide a faster (and possibly more accurate) answer.

0 Likes
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

You could try contacting Etsy via social media as not everything can be resolved in the forum

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I find I get a quick response using the chat button (bottom right of the dashboard). However I'm not sure if all sellers have that.

0 Likes

je n'ait pas ce bouton

0 Likes

Etsy works according to US time zones. The chat button in the dashboard goes live around 12:00 CET for Europe

0 Likes

je me trouve au Maroc je ne trouve pas le bouton tu aurai idée pour le maroc 

0 Likes

Figure out what times Etsy is open in your local time and then try during the times of 9:00 and 5:00 pm New York time.

0 Likes

@GeodeWorks what do you need help with? Perhaps someone here will be able to help you in the meantime. This is a seller's forum and etsy doesn't respond but there is always an abundance of help here. If we can't help 100%, we can at least point you in the right direction if it does require contacting etsy for help and your initial methods of contacting them weren't working.

0 Likes

Two weeks for a response on Etsy may be maddening but is not a long time to wait.  And Etsy will never respond to questions that they believe has already been answered in the Seller Handbook or other resources Etsy has already published for everyone to read.  They won't provide clarification on any of it either and that can lead to discussions about the meaning of words that Etsy will not engage in.  I would ask the question here and see if someone here can provide information on it.

0 Likes

je voulait juste savoir ci j'avait ce bouton vaut mieux prévenir que guérir merci

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.