Etsy Search views DOWN 62% !!!

Hello,

My shop gets around 20k views monthly combined. As per Etsy Stats, in 8 months out of the last 12, I have received ZERO views from 'Etsy Search' specifically.

If I check my stats for this year (2022), it shows ZERO for all months except April. If I close in on the time frame and check monthly stats (eg. 1-31st January), it shows around 2500-3000 visits from Etsy Search. Why are these not reflecting in the annual graph?

I have written to Etsy and they claim that there is no technical issue and the stats are accurate. HOW??!! 

It is extremely disturbing as I have spent a lot of time and reworked most of my listings and yet there is no improvement in the visits from Etsy Search. So there is no way to know what I am doing is right or not! 

TIA

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Etsy Search views DOWN 62% !!!

Your shop is indexed so your items do show up in Etsy search.   It seems very strange indeed that you have no views from Etsy search though.  Are you getting sales or have the sales stopped too?  Did you change regions or listing currency or anything different 8 months ago?

Here is Etsy's helpsheet on search:  https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360035903054-How-to-Optimise-Your-Listings-for-Etsy-Search

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time.

I have not changed any of those details since I started the shop in 2014. Sales have not stopped but they are definitely down.

But the point is, like I mentioned, when I see 2022 graph, it is 0 for most months whereas if I check specifically for a month, it does show around 80-100 visits a day.  

0 Likes

What about the information under the graph?  Is it filled in?   Does this happen on all browsers?

It does sound like a display issue for your shop as I checked mine and it is fine.

If Etsy says the information is present, it may be a display issue.  You may want to check to see, especially if your computer is old, if the graphics card is corrupted or not able to handle.  If everything turns out fine, I would relay that back to Etsy to let them know the display issue may be on their end.  If you can send them a screenshot that can help as they may just be assuming yours is working from what they see on their end.   

0 Likes

Everything is fine on display. I have checked different browsers and even the apps. It shows the same data. 

I have shared screenshots and I have tried everything to explain to them what the issue is. But it is like shouting in deaf ears!! They are literally ignoring saying everything is fine! 

0 Likes

Is there any way I can get a technical team persons attention? 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.