Etsy App

Where do I find what items were viewed? i used to scroll down after views and visits but they are not there now?  

Also- seems like sales have slow downs drastically. Is anyone still shopping on Etsy? I have a nice steady traffic and nice sales on my other websites but here it drips like molasses.

have a great weekend everyone.

Ludmilla

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Etsy App

Hi Ludmilla, I've never used the App, but have heard the new one has many glitches.
There are quite a few Sellers who state things have been slow for them; and for some it has been sudden.  I know there are a lot of changes, tests, fiddling around behind the scenes.  And I think it has the capability to affect some Shops in a negative manner.  I hope things pick up for you soon, and glad you are doing well on other sites.

0 Likes

@buffalogirls on the blue Seller app, the homepage defaults to stats, and views are right at the top -  tap the arrow to see all the items that were viewed today.

1 Like

Nope. When I tap the Visits arrow it goes to another page. Gives me traffic background but no list of items viewed. It was there yesterday. But not today. Must be a weekend thing.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.