Etsy Ads - No Views

Jump to solution

Today I have 0 views for Etsy Ads, where normally I would have almost 1,000 at this point in the day.  Obviously, no clicks.  

Anyone else experiencing this?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Etsy Ads - No Views

Jump to solution

When searching the word scarf in your shop only one shows up, it seems that your listings are not indexed. This has been happening to a lot of shops today. Get in touch with the helpdesk, mention that a lot of your listings aren't indexed. They will tell you that they are being reviewed, give you a list about handmade policy, search and seller's Handbook and that Trust & Safety will get back to you. They will then review your shop and either index them or remove them. 

Mine (I only had one) was just indexed again an hour ago. No message from Trust & Safety though...

View solution in original post

2 Likes
9 Replies

Jump to solution

Your listings might be having the same issue as others have been reporting here regarding indexing.  I put 'scarf' and 'scarves' in your shop's search box and both times just one listing showed up.

eta - An Etsy mod posted an explanation on this OP:

Etsy Search all incorrect - Welcome to the Etsy Community

1 Like

Jump to solution

When searching the word scarf in your shop only one shows up, it seems that your listings are not indexed. This has been happening to a lot of shops today. Get in touch with the helpdesk, mention that a lot of your listings aren't indexed. They will tell you that they are being reviewed, give you a list about handmade policy, search and seller's Handbook and that Trust & Safety will get back to you. They will then review your shop and either index them or remove them. 

Mine (I only had one) was just indexed again an hour ago. No message from Trust & Safety though...

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@LoveTheLookStudio an admin posted in another thread that they are working on a solution, that their regular sweep of non policy items took along listings that shouldn't have been and that they are going to fix it and that the next couple hours listings should be indexed again. So hopefully all resolved soon.

1 Like
OVERRJOY
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response.  What does it mean that they are 'indexing' a shop?  They are actually reviewing stuff?  

0 Likes
UptownYvette
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

There has been a problem with indexing.  There is a thread about it, and Etsy is looking into it.  Maybe this is affecting your items.  

1 Like
tainaleevintage
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I too have had 0 views, as a matter of fact, I cannot find my listings. I've been thinking of contacting Etsy directly, but hopefully this will help.

2 Likes
ToBeNeFer
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same  with a number of our listings, up until today, we were coming up in the top results, then all of a sudden a number of our listings stopped appearing in search results at all today. It looks like some of our items are appearing back where they should be. 

Additionally, we have some keywords that have been pulling back views and clicks almost non-stop for the last 90 days+,  over the last week or so.. almost zero activity on them, I am talking going from $50-100 worth of charges to less than $5 daily....   

Anyone have any thoughts on this ?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Same! I have a very similar story. Whatever happened at 10pm CST on Feb 4th, changed all of my searches/indexing and my Etsy ads. So I wrote Etsy and have asked for a refund on my Etsy ads for that timeslots. I hope they fix this soon. This hurts sales for all of us. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.