Errors with the price. Etsy is removing the zeros!

Every time I add a new product I encounter this problem. Large paintings cost, for example, 6,000 NOK. When previewing, the price is shown correctly, but when I publish the product the price drops to 6 NOK! How is that? Free item? Very interesting! Then you need to fix it for a very long time from different devices (and it doesn’t want to change even after many attempts!) and ask your friends to double-check whether they see the correct price? Because sometimes I display the correct price of 6 thousand NOK, but they see 6 NOK!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Errors with the price. Etsy is removing the zeros!

sounds like Etsy doesn't like NOK. If you're using punctuation, like a comma, try entering without punctuation ... or visa versa.

But I'd suggest reporting to Etsy. Sounds like a serious glitch.

1 Like

This has happened before with other currencies. You should contact Etsy support to make them aware of the problem.

I think your prices must be showing as the higher number now, as they're all priced at $800 or more. 

0 Likes

The Etsy bots are probably reading the , (comma) as a . (period).  Etsy is probably set up to recognize US price markings.  I'm sorry, but I have no idea how you would correct this.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.