I’ve just had my 3rd LONG Chat with Etsy in the past 5 days about a glitch on their end which is still being “looked at by the Team”. The first conversation said it appeared to be an error on their end and would be looked at by “The Team” and then the Chat got cut off. When I attempted to continue the Chat I got connected with someone else, of course, which meant that I had to start all over again from the beginning. That person told me it was an error on my end. Then later that day I got a message from a 3rd support person saying it was an issue that “Engineering” was looking into . So 3 different answers with no resolution in sight. 6 days later I I still have heard of no resolution so I started another Chat this morning where I had to provide the whole story all over again to a 4th person. Even when they pull up your previous tickets you still have to start from the beginning again to fill them in and they always end it by saying “the Team will be looking into it and will get back to” me. I have had Chats before that end like that and I never hear back and so I won’t hold my breath on this one.  I know it’s not possible but wouldn’t it be great if we could continue the Chat with that same person who already knows the specific issue and can pick up where we left off? I feel like I have just wasted about two hours of my precious time trying to get Etsy to fix a glitch in their system and in the process feeling dizzy going round and round and round like broken record. Does anyone else feel the same?

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You Are Going Around In Circles?

Thank you all for your responses. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.