TerraFractalz
Inspiration Seeker

Deposits

So for the past 2 weeks I have had money ready to deposit but it never deposits. I set my schedule to dayliy but I till no deposit. I have my bank account and 2 cards on file. My primary card on file is deactivated and it won't let me delete it or switch my primary to the second card? I can't find a number to call so I figured my best option was on here. Please help..

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Deposits

Not sure what you mean by your primary card is deactivated? You must have a valid credit card in you account to get deposits.

1 Like
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

Have you tried adding a new card, then you should be able to delete the deactivated one...unless it just needs to be updated with exp date? If you don't correct that, you will not be able to receive deposits. BTW, if you want daily deposits, they must exceed $25 to qualify. It's better to choose monthly, then you have no minimum requirement, and can add daily deposits manually if you choose... that's what I do.

1 Like

Upload the new card. Make it default and then delete the old one.   I assume the new card is a new number.  IF the card is simply a new date, edit the card.

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.