Deals Notifications

The amount of app notifications I get for deals from shops I've previously purchased from is horrendous. I use the orange shopping app and, yes, I have already gone through ALL of my settings and turned notifications off. There is no place I can find that is specifically to turn off deal notifications and I am receiving them multiple times ever. single. day. It makes me want to uninstall the app and just not use it anymore. I waste time every day having to go in and clear all of these. I have an iPhone and if you hold down on the app and let the app menu come up, there is no option there to turn them off either. It's an ugly practice to bombard loyal patrons with such nonsense.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
DesignsAmERICAn
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Deals Notifications

I have not figured out how to turn this off either.  All of my notifications are set to off, but I still get the deal notifications multiple times a day.   I’m going to delete the app because it is OBNOXIOUS and I can’t find any way to stop it outside of deleting the app!  I’ve googled, searched Etsy, etc. and there doesn’t seem to be a way to turn this off!  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.