Conversion Rate Graph in desktop

Maybe someone can shed light on why the conversion rate graph in Stats on desktop is not graphed correctly.

I'm not saying the numbers are wrong, I'm just saying that they are not placed on the graph in the right position.  Check it out.  If you mouse over your conversion rates point in the graph, the actual numbers will pop up.  Then glance over to the Y-axis, you will see that they are no where near where they should be plotted.  

It's just really annoying to me having them graphed incorrectly. 

Been like this for a long while.  

(I'd post a picture to show what I mean, but apparently I'm not able to do so in the forums.)

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies
TheKiltedKnitter
Conversation Maker

Re: Conversion Rate Graph in desktop

I've also noticed this. I don't understand why an error like this has not been found and corrected. I work with a lot of stats and am using graphs all the time and this is a really basic error. My conversion rate yesterday was 5.9% but it is plotted at about 2.1%. 

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I really wouldn't pay much attention to anything on the stats page. I use it as a rough guide but that's about it. Just like everything else on Etsy, it's a good idea which has been poorly executed (half baked) and potentially buggy - Etsy have no intention of fixing bugs unless it impacts their Gross Sales.

1 Like

Amen.

0 Likes
TheKiltedKnitter
Conversation Maker

@Amaradorn It's not something I pay much attention to in the day to day running of my shop, but it's a rather amateurish presentation of details that are going out to millions of users. Makes you think the whole show is being run by some 14 year old in their bedroom, though to be fair, they would probably not make such a mistake.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.