Combining orders with PirateShip

Jump to solution

I am new and need to fix my shipping profiles.    I had a buyer purchase two items separately, minutes apart.   He messaged to see if I'd combine shipping.     With an Etsy label, the way I have shipping set, I was going to pay $26.80 to ship.    (The buyer paid $12.88 TOTAL for shipping.)    I messaged him and asked if I could sent UPS instead of Priority where my cost was $15.42 (Yes, I still lost money on shipping).   Buyer said that would be great.

I bought one label on PirateShip and it transferred to one of his two purchases.   I can't add the same tracking number to purchase #2.   How do I resolve this so that the second order is complete per Etsy?     

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CanningCrafts
Conversation Maker

Re: Combining orders with PirateShip

Jump to solution

On the second Etsy order, hit the clock button to "Update Progress, Complete Order". Then paste the same tracking number.

If you have PirateShip integrated, the second order should go away within your queue or you can hide it until it does. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

I buy my labels on Pirateship too but don't have my accounts linked so I just go in manually and update the order with the same tracking number that was used for the 1st purchase. Just a heads up, recently Etsy's Star Seller stats are showing that the second order does not have tracking when it has been combined into one package. I've done this in the past and had no issue. Someone else on the forums mentioned this issue and said they contacted Etsy and they did change the stats for them.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Like said above, simply copy the tracking number and manually enter it into the completed order.

0 Likes
CanningCrafts
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

On the second Etsy order, hit the clock button to "Update Progress, Complete Order". Then paste the same tracking number.

If you have PirateShip integrated, the second order should go away within your queue or you can hide it until it does. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.