Chat problems

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to get in touch with Etsy support for weeks now. But I wait and wait and wait and no one answers the chat.
I have sent an email, but they reply redirecting me to the chat again. I'm in a loop.
I need help
How can I fix it?
Thanks

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Chat problems

I've never had chat available,  When I need to I use email.  If chat is not available use email.  I've never had a problem with using email. From what device are you sending the email?  And are you using a topic close to your question?

0 Likes

Hi, I don't know if because I am a star seller I have the chat available 24/7. I haven't gotten a response for weeks now.
When I write to the email, I get redirected to the chat.
Impossible to contact them

0 Likes

@ONLYCONSONANTS: Often the first response you get from customer support is an automated reply meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved.

Every eMail from Etsy support should have a link something like "I Still Need Help". Click on that link (or actually reply stating that you still need help) to keep the report alive or Etsy will assume that it is resolved. You may have to do this innumerable times, but once on each Etsy reply before anything is done but do not give up.

0 Likes

ask here , we may be able to help 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.