Former_Member
Not applicable

Can you help me?

I had complained about it via email and they told me they fixed the problem and that my store was suspended in error .
Now I'm trying to put my products from printify to etsy and it doesn't allow me saying this :

This store was suspended due to multiple violations of copyright infringement, inappropriate material, or other Etsy seller policies. You can no longer publish or sell any products on Etsy until the issue is resolved. Please contact Etsy support.

Contact Etsy support

...I don't understand no more
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Can you help me?

What’s not to understand?  Sounds like the shop was suspended due to several violations of Etsy policy.  As they said, contact Etsy support.

2 Likes
EDCCollective
Conversation Maker

Your shop is open with what I can only assume is a test listing (if so I would not recommend listing something that is not for sale). Since you had no sales, it is difficult to know if any of your previous Printify listings were potential copyright infringements.

You might want to clear your cache, cookies, etc. and then give it a day before you try again.

1 Like
TBQSC
Community Maker

Be sure your shop is properly set up with legally binding policies for your location.  Your current listing is set up for a handmade mug (listing category).

0 Likes

Clear your cache and cookies.  If the POD is refusing then they may need to hear from Etsy that you are no longer in arrears with counterfeit/intellectual property. notice 

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Guys thank you all so much for trying to help me!!
I clear up catche but still printify don't allow me ,it still says this :
This store was suspended due to multiple violations of copyright infringement, inappropriate material, or other Etsy seller policies. You can no longer publish or sell any products on Etsy until the issue is resolved. Please contact Etsy support.

As I said I did got suspended and communicated with etsy and they told me I got suspended due to an error and they fixed everything .

They told me I am ready to go and that my shop will work ...so going back to printify to say on top of my products that  I cannot public my products is little sad ...I contacted Printify and gave me a list to follow which I had already done  such as ''set up Etsy store name, country, currency
make sure you have completed the ID verification process on Etsy etc etc ''

0 Likes
RiverCityJAC
Conversation Maker

I have no idea what you're selling.

And the longer your shop sits with that single, indecipherable listing, browsers are just going to get into the habit of passing your shop by. I would put your shop on vacation until it is resolved with Etsy.

During your forced inactivity I would strongly urge you to READ Etsy's guidelines.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE FALSE INFORMATION SOME YOUTUBE GIVES OUT ABOUT THE PILES OF EASY MONEY OPENING A POD SHOP ON ETSY WILL BRING!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.