After about 4 months of still not getting paid, and having to put my shop on holiday mode, I still cannot upload a bank verification document. I've gotten the same error message for months. When I reach out to Etsy support, I get the same unhelpful auto response that doesn't answer my question. I've lost out on thousands of dollars of income because of this issue.

One tech support agent told me this is an "ongoing issue". But ongoing for how long...? For that, they didn't have an answer. How many months or years must I wait to get paid while they sort this out? I've asked for other payment options - ignored. I've asked if I could mail the statement - ignored. I've asked many questions, all of which - ignored.

At this point, I'm feeling very hopeless about the entire Etsy platform. After years of being a loyal seller here, I'm afraid I'm going to have lose thousands and accept my fate - and tell anyone who will listen to not support the platform that doesn't support it's own sellers.

coachtemplate
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Can't upload bank statement - Haven't been paid in 4 months

After some digging, I discovered as a seller in Australia that we are not allowed to use a PO box as address. I got this info from Etsy’s bank formats page.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047217214-I-m-Having-Trouble-with-the-Format-of-My-Bank-f...

I changed my address on Etsy to a PO box some time last year but didn’t really have any issues until now. After changing my address to reflect my address in my bank statement, and after waiting 5 days, I finally got my 4 weeks worth of Etsy payments.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@ArtDeskInk  How were you notified by Etsy? Message? Email? If it was a message it's a scam unless it says "From Etsy" message not "Inbox" messages.

0 Likes

Could it be the file size?  

0 Likes
Aysecrochets
Inspiration Seeker

Bende sizinle ayni sorunu yaşıyorum ve emek verdiğim herşey çöp olacak diye korkuyorum 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.