Can't Purchase Shipping Labels

I'm not able to purchase Etsy labels. Happened yesterday around the same time too.

I've tried in both Chrome & Safari.

Is there a work around anyone knows about?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Can't Purchase Shipping Labels

me too

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Just saw this Thread from yesterday.  Sellers are still having trouble today.  I hope Etsy makes an Announcement about this and it gets fixed soon.

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Shipping-Lables-wont-load/td-p/141186100/page/3

1 Like

I just reported the problem via Etsy chat and the representative did confirm that the truck icon and get shipping button is currentlly not working

1 Like

I mentioned this in the other recent post on this topic. I don't know of a workaround for Etsy but there is an easy workaround if you go to Pirateship. Here's my post from the other thread with some additional information for clarity.

"I use Pirateship for all my shipping labels, it's free to use, has the same discounted rates as Etsy and you can import all your Etsy sales there. With the import button your package information on each order is automatically transferred and the tracking number is input for you on your Etsy sales order, the order will move to your Completed folder on Etsy, the same as it would if using Etsy labels.

1 Like

Good to know, I might need to use this if the problem isn't fixed in the next little bit. Thank you  

1 Like

I can get it to work just closing and opening the buy shipping label window a few times. Can’t do a bunch of things in a row. One at a time, close open windows between each label print. I’m on Chrome. 

0 Likes

what do you mean by opening the buy shipping label window and few time?  I have over 60 labels to print.  Really hoping to find a work around.  Can you explain a little bit more detail how you're getting it to work?

0 Likes

Same here, button not working.

0 Likes

Its not an amazing solution however, I have found a workaround. Press the 'truck' button to get the shipping label --> nothing will happen.  Then after press the refresh button on internet browser (I am using Chrome) and wait a few seconds the box will pop up. I have to do this for every label but it does work and I am able to get my shipping done.

2 Likes

The other thing that fixed my problem was unplugging my label printer (Dymo Labelwriter 4XL) and letting it sit for 10 minutes. I unplugged it from the power and the computer. Now, my labels are printing just fine.

0 Likes
TheWoodenMaiden
Inspiration Seeker

Same for me as well--yesterday and today both buttons for getting shipping labels is not working. I have just had to use Shippo instead, which tends to have cheaper rates for USPS than Etsy labels.

0 Likes
digitaldoodlebug
Conversation Maker

Use shipstation. For that many orders after you get it setup will be a huge time saver. 

0 Likes
TheSweetGirl
Inspiration Seeker

My issue is I'm unable to click on the "view purchased labels" button. Is this also not working?

0 Likes
RoseTintedNuance
Inspiration Seeker

Buying Royal Mail labels from here not working today (the price gets high!). Tried several times. Unsuccessful.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.