ThePrintEmpires
Inspiration Seeker

Calling All Etsy Sellers Using Vela's "Profiles" Feature

Hello fellow Etsy sellers,

I hope you're all having a great day! I've been using Vela to manage my Etsy shop, and recently, I've run into an issue with the "Profiles" feature. It's causing some syncing problems with Etsy.

The Problem:

In Vela, I've set up a sweatshirt in size small with available colors such as black, white, grey, royal, and sand. However, when I check my Etsy shop, only the black and white options showed up, and the other colors were missing.

My Questions:

1. Is there anyone else here using Vela to bulk edit listings and facing similar issues with the "Profiles" feature?

2. Have you encountered this problem where not all the variations and options sync correctly with Etsy?

I'd really appreciate your insights, tips, or any solutions you might have. It can be quite frustrating when things aren't syncing as expected.

Thank you in advance for your help and shared experiences. Let's support each other in making our Etsy selling experience even better!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Calling All Etsy Sellers Using Vela's "Profiles" Feature

I stopped using Vela (after years of appreciating the bulk update features) after encountering an issue ... hundreds of listings were pulled from my expired and sold folders into my active folder after a bulk update. It cost me a small fortune in listing fees and made a big mess since determining what I had to deactivate and what I could leave. I contacted Vela support but they weren't very helpful. Etsy support could see that the listings came from Vela and credited me with some of the listing fees.

0 Likes
ThePrintEmpires
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Calling All Etsy Sellers Using Vela's "Profiles" Feature

Thank you for sharing your Vela experience, and I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with bulk updates. It's important feedback, and I'm glad Etsy support was able to help in some way.

To get back on topic, I've encountered a different issue with Vela's "Profiles" feature. Specifically, I've noticed that my listing variations and options don't seem to sync properly with Etsy. For instance, on Vela, I've set up a sweatshirt with a range of color options, but on Etsy, only a subset of those colors is showing up.

I'm curious to know if anyone else here has come across similar syncing issues with Vela's "Profiles." Any insights or tips on resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated, as it might help me find a solution to my current challenge.

If you've had any experiences or have advice to share regarding syncing variations, please feel free to chime in.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.