This is getting stupid now! It started about a fortnight ago, and is getting more frequent. Cleared history, cache, cookies etc. Restarted computer - NOTHING. Still can't get into my shop on Chrome. Writing this post on Firefox, but I know it's not just a Chrome issue as I read in another thread that it's happening on other browsers. Surely it's an Etsy end issue? I can't believe everybody's  computers are going belly up at the same time - plus it only happens on Etsy. No problem at all getting onto any other sites on Chrome. Not holding my breath, but making another thread to try to get Etsy to see that there's problem for sellers trying to actually get into their shops. Maybe buyers are getting the 'BAD REQUEST' page when they log on too?

Re: Bad Request

Same here, getting so frustrated, cleared cookies etc, nothing helps. Dont even show if there is a message or even a sale for that mather. The app is same, deleted and reinstalled allrdy 5 times, just nothing comes thru. No sound for selling, or a message what so ever. I work with 2 browers, sometimes google, but after one minute is bad request, then i switch to Chrome, this is same but takes few minutes longer, Clearing browser history, doesnt work at all. Etsy it is time you stop with reangering stuff and fix what is broken now, im so angry at the moment, cant even make new listings.......

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.