Available for Deposit, Scheduled for Today, March 10 - not deposited in two of my shops

Available for Deposit, Scheduled for Today, March 10 - not deposited in two of my shops

I have refreshed my Payment Account pages and they still say Available for Deposit, Scheduled for March 10 which is today but it's now 5.12pm PST

Deposits usually go through around 11am PST and at that time today the screen said the amount was being deposited in my account and yet... no email receipt and now the Payment Account pages have returned to saying "Scheduled for Mar 10" with no indication that it ever happened.

Please advise.

Brizel Buttons / Brizel Buttons 2

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
20 Replies
HandyNat
Crafty Poster

Re: Available for Deposit, Scheduled for Today, March 10 - not deposited in two of my shops

The bank that has Etsy fund to make those deposit WAS SHUT DOWN! No one knows when we will get payments

1 Like

Re: Available for Deposit, Scheduled for Today, March 10 - not deposited in two of my shops

WOW!

Thanks for letting me know as I have received no email from etsy disclosing this info.

1 Like
HandyNat
Crafty Poster

This is the email from Etsy Hi there,

We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with your deposit that was scheduled for today. This delay was caused by the recent developments regarding Silicon Valley Bank, who Etsy uses to facilitate disbursement to some sellers. We are working with our other payment partners to issue your deposit as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience or disruption this may have caused. We know that you count on us to help run your business and we understand how important it is for you to receive your funds when you need them. Please know that our teams are working hard to resolve this issue and send you your funds as quickly as possible.
No further action is needed from you at this time. Please feel free to reach out to our Help Center24/7 with any questions you might have.
1 Like

Thanks for sharing the text from Etsy's letter which I have yet to receive.
You bet this is an inconvenience and disruption as I have paid for postage and shipped out the goods.

I very much appreciate your response to my Forum post. Thank you!

2 Likes

I tried to contact Etsy by phone but the number is no longer valid. I have not found an Etsy Help 24/7 option.

Did you talk to them about this issue at all?

0 Likes

Am I the only one that finds it odd that this statement from Etsy says SVB is used to facilitate disbursement to SOME sellers? So they use multiple banks to perform the same task and we're divided up by what ... alphabetical order, annual sales $, date we began selling ...?  

2 Likes

Holy cow. Thank you.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The Bank issue

1 Like

Thank you. I have yet to hear from Etsy about it.

0 Likes
HandyNat
Crafty Poster

There is no way to talk to etsy in person and definitely not about this issue with deposits today. Many tried speaking with chat people but got nowhere. Sadly we can’t do anything but wait

1 Like

Is there a Forum thread about this issue somewhere else?

0 Likes
HandyNat
Crafty Poster

Yes , a few of them 

1 Like
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

We won't hear from Etsy about this for a while. hopefully they didn't have all their money in that bank. As the bank went under today and it is weekend I doubt much will be done until next week. hopefully we will get deposits from elsewhere where they keep money...

Kind of scary to hear this. Bank shut down like that with no money left. Yikes.

1 Like

Some got a letter- i didn't. I am grateful for the opportunity to converse in Forums and with you. Thanks!

Yes- scary... it's not as if sellers are rolling in money...

0 Likes

Well dang it figures.................I am having a really strong start to the year. Way up over last year getting close to the best months ever. This week has been really good was looking forward to next weeks deposits so I can buy some fig trees and fruit trees and blueberry bushes. Still going to get the plants but now I will have to get my monies from savings versus "cash flow" and put it back in savings when I finally get paid. Oh well just have to wait and see. 

1 Like

I hear you. I got a hardy kiwi and three blueberry bushes to plant but need to get some t-posts to expand the veggie garden first.

0 Likes

I wish that Pay-Pal was still an option or at least have the opportunity to choose....Don Wilett

5 Likes

It's still an option for buyers to pay with... but as sellers, no. Not even on ebay.

0 Likes

Not only did I not get today's deposit like everyone else, but yesterday's (Thursday) is still pending so I have a bad feeling that wont be clearing...it normally clears after midnight with my bank.

0 Likes

hi everyone i wanna ask when will i received my available deposit scheduled today here in the philippines

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.